Hiring Data Engineer In Slack
Post: Data Engineer.
Qualification: Computer Science or degree Engineering field.
Experience: 5+ years of Data Engineer.
- Design, implement and build pipelines that deliver data with measurable quality under the SLA Partner with Data Engineers, Data architects, domain experts, data analysts and well understood, aligned with business strategy and enable self-service passionate about the overall strategy for data governance, security, privacy, quality and retention that will satisfy business policies.
- Experience in scaling and optimizing schemas
- performance tuning SQL and ETL pipelines in Data Warehouse environments
- Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods, and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modeling)
- Proficiency with programming languages is a big plus (e.g. Python)
- Problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to make sound complex decisions in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Ability to work on multiple areas like Data pipeline ETL,
- Data modeling & design, writing complex SQL queries, etc.
- Capable of planning and executing on both short-term and Long-term goals individually and with the team.
- Passionate about various technologies including but not limited to SQL/No SQL/MPP databases etc.
- Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies (e.g Hadoop, Hive, Spark)
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Able to effectively collaborate with technical and business partners
- Excellent understanding of trade-offs
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between big-picture and implementation details
- Programming experience with tools (Informatica, Snaplogic, Matillion, Airflow, etc) and programming languages such as Python, Java, etc
- experience with ETL and data warehouse development by bringing data from business applications such as Salesforce, Workday Financials and Workday HCM
About the Company:
- Slack is the cloud-based on software tool and online services provider company.
- Slack offers many IRC-like features, including persistent chat rooms (channels) organized by topic, private groups, and direct messaging
To View Job Application