Position: Senior Graphic Engineer
Location: Madison WI (USA)
Experience: 5+ Years
- PUBG PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND is looking for a Senior Software engineer at Madison, WI USA Office.
- Have a small team creating the map and environment game content and for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND.
- PUBG is Creating and remastering the shanok map now
- Responsibilities: A candidate works with a technical artist, to improve the lighting and rendering pipelines to optimize the game.
- Create the budget for technical artist and environment artist
- Skill: Degree in computer science and maths-related field
- 5+ years C++ programming (game industry)
- Title in AAA pc space
- Strong and clean code writing and experience in code review
- Strong communication skill (Korean language)
- Strong in writing shaders in HSCL, CG, GLSL
- High in performance and memory optimization skill
- Strong and good knowledge in unreal engine 4
About the PUBG PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND:
- PUBG corporation is pubg is an online battle royale game you can play with squads
- PUBG is developed by the pubg corporation and bluehole company.
- pubg is released in march 2017 on windows, later launched on Xbox and other devices
- pubg is more popular in 2019 due to environment and graphics
- pubg is running on Android platforms pubg mobile
NOTE: Send the copy of your resume and project, if you want to share
Apply for SENIOR GRAPHICS ENGINEER click here