Senior Graphics Engineer At PUBG
SENIOR GRAPHICS ENGINEER | Pubg is hiring senior graphics engineer at madison Wisconsin candidate have must be 5+ years experience for this position
Position: Senior Graphic Engineer
Location: Madison WI (USA)
Experience: 5+ Years
- PUBG PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND is looking for a Senior Software engineer at Madison, WI USA Office.
- Have a small team creating the map and environment game content and for PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND.
- PUBG is Creating and remastering the shanok map now
- Responsibilities: A candidate works with a technical artist, to improve the lighting and rendering pipelines to optimize the game.
- Create the budget for technical artist and environment artist
- Skill: Degree in computer science and maths-related field
- 5+ years C++ programming (game industry)
- Title in AAA pc space
- Strong and clean code writing and experience in code review
- Strong communication skill (Korean language)
- Strong in writing shaders in HSCL, CG, GLSL
- High in performance and memory optimization skill
- Strong and good knowledge in unreal engine 4
About the PUBG PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND:
- PUBG corporation is pubg is an online battle royale game you can play with squads
- PUBG is developed by the pubg corporation and bluehole company.
- pubg is released in march 2017 on windows, later launched on Xbox and other devices
- pubg is more popular in 2019 due to environment and graphics
- pubg is running on Android platforms pubg mobile
NOTE: Send the copy of your resume and project, if you want to share
We hope you liked this post so, don’t forget to share on share social media, thank you so much