Grofers Hiring For Software Development | Grofers
Grofers Hiring For Software Development | Grofers is a low-price online supermarket startup, Grofers have categories like grocery, beauty & wellness, household care, pet care and meats & seafood delivered to your doorstep. At Grofers startup improving the quality of life of our customers by providing the best products at the best prices.
Startup Name: Grofers
Role: Software Development Engineer
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.grofers.com
- You will responsible for Work with product managers in developing a strategy and road map that helps the teams to achieve their business goals.
- You will responsible for Work closely with senior engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development.
- You will responsible for Drive technical roadmap of the team in collaboration with Engineering and Product
- You will responsible for Instill best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work on tight schedules.
- You will responsible for Translate business requirements into technical solutions, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions.
- You will responsible for Operational Excellence – monitoring & operation of production services
- You will responsible for Career management and the development of direct reports.
- You will responsible for Works with teams to create OKRs
- You will responsible for Research, design and build highly reliable, available and scalable platforms
- You will responsible for Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- You will responsible for Platformize components as libraries, utilities, and services and promote reuse.
- You will responsible for Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- At grofers you should have Experience – 3+ years in Backend/Fullstack development.
- At grofers you should have Must show strong ownership, a bias for action and product sense.
- At grofers you should have Capable of industry research and R&D on emerging technologies
- At grofers you should have Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures, test-driven development
- At grofers you should have Software development experience in building web services, distributed systems, and highly scalable applications
- At grofers you should have Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At grofers you should have Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions
- At grofers you should have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- At grofers you should have Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- At grofers you should have Able to define and articulate ROI of engineering project
- At grofers you should have Tech expertise to own the best practices for project management in an agile development framework.
- At grofers you should have Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.