IBM OFF-Campus Recruitment Drive 2019 | IBM
IBM is an American business machine corporation is a multinational information technology company.
Company Name: IBM (International Business Machine)
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (B.E/B.Tech)
Position Type: Early Professional
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.ibm.com
- Software developer at IBM, backbone IBM strategic initiatives to design, code, test and provide the industry-leading solutions that make the world today.
- At IBM you will use the latest software developement tools and techniques and approaches, work with the leading to build solutions you can proud of.
- As a software engineer, you will work as a design and developement of powerAI product family, which includes the Watson machine learning community vision.
- Participate and practice and help evolve the agile methodology.
- At IBM you will get all access to technical and management training courses you need to become an expert you want.
- At IBM you will directly from expert developers in the field.
- You will have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure.
- At IBM you should have 0 to 3 years experience in product management.
- You should know about basic machine learning/deep learning skills
- You should have experience in the cognitive domain
- Good experience in python and C/C++ language
- Strong communication skills are the most important.
- Good team player and able to work with the team
- Able to diagnose troubleshoot basic issues.
- UI developement skills are becomes are advantage
- Unit tes t and test automation experience.