Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020 – Hiring Procurement Analyst
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020 | Zycus is hiring Procurement Analyst eligible candidate can this position.
Headquartered in Princeton, the U.S. in 1998, Zycus has grown every day to be established as an organization which now is a leading global provider of complete Source-to-Pay suite of procurement performance solutions. We develop cloud-based (SaaS) Source-to-Pay solutions for large global enterprises, and have successfully deployed about 200 solutions to over 1000 Global clients.
Our spirit of innovation and our passion to help procurement create greater business impact are reflected among procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years. We are proud to have as our clients, some of the best-of-breed companies across verticals like Manufacturing, Automotive, Banking, and Finance, Oil and Gas, Food Processing, Electronics,
Telecommunications, Chemicals, Health and Pharma, Education and more. With a team of 1200+ employees, we are present in India with 3 development centers at Bengaluru,
Mumbai & Pune and offices in the U.S., U.K., Netherland, Australia, Dubai, and Singapore.
Company Name: Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd
Role: Business Analyst
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, BCA, M.E./M.Tech / BCA
Last Date to : As Soon As Possible
Date: Saturday, 04th January 2020
Reporting Time: 9:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Address: Zycus Infotech Pvt. Ltd, New Building, Seepz++, Seepz SEZ, Andheri(East), Mumbai 400096.
Please call on 8657353487 / 02266407866 for gate pass once you reach Seepz Gate 3.
Boradline Details: +91 22 66407676
Work Location: Mumbai
Official Website: www.zycus.com
- Serve as Business Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Work with customer to gather requirements on Zycus application/s (like Spend Analysis, Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, etc)
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT, and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of metadata and master data
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus product configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user/supplier set-up, and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
For More Jobs & Off-Campus Drive:
Looking For Online Work? To Work Online: