Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020 – Hiring Procurement Analyst
Zycus Off-Campus Walk-in drive 2020 | Zycus is hiring Procurement Analyst eligible candidate can apply for this position.
Company Name: Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd
Role: Business Analyst
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, BCA, M.E./M.Tech / BCA
Last Date to Apply: As Soon As Possible
Date: Saturday, 04th January 2020
Reporting Time: 9:00 AM – 03:00 PM
Address: Zycus Infotech Pvt. Ltd, New Building, Seepz++, Seepz SEZ, Andheri(East), Mumbai 400096.
Please call on 8657353487 / 02266407866 for gate pass once you reach Seepz Gate 3.
Boradline Details: +91 22 66407676
Work Location: Mumbai
Official Website: www.zycus.com
- Serve as Business Analyst on Zycus Procurement Performance Applications.
- Work with customer to gather requirements on Zycus application/s (like Spend Analysis, Sourcing, Contract management, Supplier management, Procurement, etc)
- Convert the business requirements to Spend data enrichment or map and configure the requirements of products in Dev, Staging/UAT, and Production environments and delivering software demonstrations
- Provide a unique categorization (using Customer taxonomy or Zycus Taxonomy or standard taxonomy like UNSPSC) to customer’s data (line items/commodities), Handling and loading of metadata and master data
- Work efficiently on database tools, Zycus product configuration / AI applications/ ETL configuration, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Work on all aspects of deployment including business process mapping, requirements gathering, process configuration, documenting process flows, user interface configuration, user/supplier set-up, and testing support.
- Work with the Project Manager to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers.
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing like customer KYC
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.