Adobe Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers
Adobe Recruitment Drive 2020 | Adobe inc is an American software company, adobe main headquartered is in San Jose, California.
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. We give everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences.
Company Name: Adobe Inc
Role: Software Engineer
Experience: 0 To 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.adobe.com
Requirements At Adobe:
- Good knowledge of C/C++ programming concepts is expected. Background in software development/white-box testing using C or C++ is a plus.
- Should be able to automate repetitive manual testing tasks.
- Experience of testing and certifying components on multiple hardware/software configurations optimally is required.
- Experience of software performance testing a plus.
- Should have thorough proficiency in at least one scripting language & be instrumental in automating regression testing for
- the product/assigned areas.
- Candidates are required to have good scores throughout education.
- B.E/B.Tech/MCA with 0 to 3 years’ experience in software testing.
- Product testing experience is required.
- Must have good communication skills to be able to communicate with internal Adobe and non-Adobe partners.
- Should display a keen sense of initiative in taking on new tasks, provide improved testing methods as well as mentor new members of the QA team, with the ability to learn new technologies.
- should be able to efficiently handle multiple test assignments with different schedules.
- Black Box/White box Testing on Windows/MAC, UI Automation Tools, Automation through Scripting,
- Test Director or any Test Case Management Tool, Bug tracking process, hands-on experience in following testing methodologies –
- UI, Functionality, boundary
- This position is for White box testing for Adobe Illustrator.
- The position requires a review of engineering requirements & design documents.
- Anticipate, procure and configure test setup, estimate the efforts involved for
- qualifying the changes, perform in-depth testing, including writing and executing
- test scripts and test specifications, prepare test strategy for the feature assigned.
- Developing or adapting testing tools for functional areas is a must.