Bentley Systems Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Trainee | Freshers | 2017 – 2019 Batch
Bentley Systems Recruitment 2020 | Bentley is the global leader Car Manufctuirng to providing architects, engineers, constructors, and owner-operators. Also, Bentley Provides comprehensive software solutions for sustaining infrastructure. Bentley Each solution is designed to ensure that information flows between processes and project team members to fully leverage interoperability and collaboration. These solutions provide users with the capabilities they need to increase cost efficiencies and maximize the return on their investments in innovation, empowering them to design, build, and operate better-performing infrastructure.
Company Name: Bentley Systems
Role: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0 To 2 Years (Freshers Can )
Qualification: BE / B.Tech (Automobile/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical)
Batch: 2017 – 2019 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.bentley.com
- The Technical Writer’s primary job responsibility will be to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of Bentley’s Building, Electrical, Plant and Structural products.
- Experience with Technical Writing for engineering software applications (e.g. CAD, BIM and engineering analysis)
- An understanding of architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural or plant design is preferred
- Ability to author, edit and maintain product help and other documentation to show product users how a product works
- Ability to understand the needs of the audience that will be reading the technical content for using the product
- Ability to write clear and concise in the English language
- Ability to show ideas graphically
- Ability to work with the Product Management team and subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with DITA/XML based structured technical authoring application and content management system is preferred
Qualification And Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline.
- Very Good English.
- 0-2 years of experience in Technical writing would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of CAD software is an asset.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently.