Amazon Pay Recruitment 2020 | Amazon Pay
Amazon Pay Recruitment 2020 | hiring Software Developement Engineer for Bangalore Location, Full-Time job
Company Name: Amazon
Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree( Computer Science or related field)
Official Website: www.amazon.in
- At Amazon Pay Want to be a part of a startup environment within Amazon to design and build a new Fintech Payments product right from the scratch?
- At Amazon PayWant to enable hundreds of millions of Amazon customers to shop on Amazon using next-generation credit products?
- At Amazon PayWant to be a part of the team that will enable you to deliver products handling highly sensitive customer data, at high traffic and minimum latency while handling cross-region calls if required?
- At Amazon, PayWant to be a part of the team that will enable you to learn the latest technologies and skills relevant in the software development industry?
- At Amazon PayAmazon India Emerging Payments team is looking for software developers who are passionate to design and build the next generation Payments product from the ground up. Once built this highly reliable and scalable product will provide a new payment gateway to hundreds of millions of Amazon Indian customers.
- At Amazon, Pay The team will require learning and using the latest AWS technologies including AWS Dacia, AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SNS, SQS, Server-side encryption on DynamoDB using client managed keys, API Gateways, AWS VPC, AWS NLB, Cloud trail, Elastic search, etc.
- At Amazon PayAdditionally the team also provides opportunities to learn and work on Machine learning, interacting and influencing Amazon third-party partners like Banks (SBI, HDFC, etc.), and NBFCs like CapitalFloat, Bajaj Finance, etc.
- At Amazon PayThe platform will be designed to support other emerging economies having similar requirements and the role provides a huge opportunity for the developers to build a strong portfolio of patents for Amazon.
- At Amazon PayDevelopers in the team need to have a strong understanding of computer fundamentals and preferably experience in building large scale distributed systems.
- At Amazon PayExperience with web-based applications and/or web services-based applications, especially at a massive scale, would also be helpful.
- Candidate should be Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Candidate should be 0 to 3 years of relevant software development experience
- Candidate should be Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Candidate should be Computer Science fundamentals in the data structure
- Candidate should be Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
- Candidate should be Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
- Candidate shouldProven results-oriented person with a delivery focus
- Candidate should excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate should the ability to work well with people and be both highly motivated and motivating
- Candidate should the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate should experience with machine learning and/or statistical analysis a plus
- Candidate shouldWeb services and web application/services development experience.
- Candidate should experience developing distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 environment.