Microchip Technology Recruitment For Intern | Freshers | Student
Microchip Technology Recruitment | Microchip Technology is hiring freshers as an intern, Microchip is semiconductor suppliers,
Company Name: Microchip
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Some College Coursework Completed)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Level: Student
- At Microchip As a team member of the Wireless Solutions Group, the candidate
- At microchip, the candidate will be responsible for Validation of 32-bit Wireless Microcontroller based products.
- At Microchip This position is hardware, software and lab analysis oriented.
- At Microchip The candidate will actively participate in data collection and analysis, develop validation plans and test suite,
- develop validation report and represent the validation team throughout the product development process for assigned tasks.
- At Microchip candidate should be a team player, self-motivated, possess good communication skills.
- At Microchip Perform Validation and Characterization data collection of digital peripherals and interfaces (e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, etc.) across process corners, voltage, and temperatures
- At Microchip Create Validation plan and procedure using Device Specification documents
- At Microchip build the Validation test suite and Execute and debug tests on lab bench Validation setup
- At Microchip Create Validation report, represent and get it reviewed from cross-functional teams across sites
- At Microchip candidate responsible for Basic use of standard lab equipment, including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement instruments
- At Microchip Good knowledge and understanding of Programming Language ‘C’
- At Microchip Good knowledge and understanding of Digital Electronics and Digital Design
- At Microchip Basic use of standard lab equipment including Oscilloscopes, Power Supplies, and other measurement equipment’s
- At Microchip Knowledge in any Scripting language e.g. Python/Perl will be added advantage
- At Microchip Knowledge in any Serial Protocol and Interface e.g. SPI, UART, I2C, etc. will be added advantage
- At Microchip Knowledge of any Processor/ Micro-controller architecture and instruction set will be preferred
- At Microchip candidate Excellent documentation skills, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- At Microchip candidate Should be a fast learner, able to handle tasks independently
- Candidate Should be A self-motivated person who can work with various cross-functional teams across different sites
Apply For the Microchip Technology Recruitment: Click Here