Baker Hughes Summer Internship | Internships are typically three to six months long structured learning experience that offers practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry while undertaking one core complex project to generate value for Baker Hughes and act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability and commitment.
In addition to project execution, you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the Baker Hughes business which may open up potential opportunities for your ongoing employment.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems, and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments. If you are successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment will be explained to you prior to your start date.
Company Name: Baker Hughes
Job Role: University Internship 2020 India
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Type: Internship
Duration of internship: 6 Months
Qualification: Final year bachelors / Master
- Currently Enrolled in a Bachelor-level degree program or Master-level degree program
- Maintain a GPA (grade) greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Currently in your final or penultimate year of studies
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Legal right to work without restrictions and/or company sponsorship in India.
- Work on an assignment/project within the Oil & Gas Industry to stretch your learning and skillset.
- Receive active coaching and mentoring
- Use your academic knowledge to complete the assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Rigorously Health, Safety, and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using Baker Hughes systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture