Byju’s Mega Off Campus Drive 2020
Byjus Mega Off Campus Drive 2020 | Think & Learn, the company behind the brand BYJU’s, is a niche player in the global Ed-Tech segment. A winner of the Deloitte Fastest 50 India Award in 2012,’13,’14 and the Fastest 300 Asia Award, Think & Learn provides educational offerings for a lifetime with teaching skills that give students a crucial competitive advantage in learning to strengthen their basics for examinations and life not just through the app world but also through its training division -BYJU’s Classes Our wide range of products includes classes for Overseas and Domestic Test Preparation courses handed over in varied formats.
The company started with a regular Classroom model and has switched over to a technology-enabled platform making it currently India’s Largest Ed-tech company. Not only has the group of passionate educators created technology platforms in Android and iOS, but it has also partnered with the biggest names in different industries to create products for Tablets and apps for Android across the world touching close to 8 million students worldwide on our platform.
Company Name: Byju’s
Role: Business Developement Associate
Job Location: Across India
Official Website: www.byjus.com
At byju’s Generating revenue for the team through educational consulting and by closing sales deals either over the phone or face to face. The candidates will get a chance to rub shoulders with alumni of ISB, IIMs, NITs and various other prestigious institutions of India and the US.
Performing candidates may be given opportunities to train and/or lead a team and/or manage important business accounts. Eligible candidates can apply for this position at byjus career.
- Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on the proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/services and delivering to the need of the customer.
- Handle B2B counseling in college campuses when required
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- To be a single point of interface for all customers until conversion.
- Coordinate with the respective team for the product services.
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to persuade and negotiate
- Ability to work under stress
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- A knack for marketing
- 6 days a week and 9 hours a day (9 am to 6 pm/10 am to 7 pm/11 am to 8 pm)
- Working on Saturday and Sunday’s is mandatory (No exception for this), every Tuesday will be declared as a week off.
- Interview Process: Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
- Raipur, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Bhubaneswar, Agra
- Delhi, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Vizag, Ranchi, Patna
- Hyderabad, Chennai, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Coimbatore
- Kochi, Trivandrum, Nagpur, Lucknow, Mangalore, Hubli