Meesho Recruitment For Freshers For freshers as data science, Meesho is an Indian social commerce startup, this startup allows you affiliate marketing of any product listed on meesho and you sell with your own custom commission. Meesho is also growing fastly in India right now currently 1 million users on platforms reselling the product.
Company Name: Meesho
Role: Data Scientist
Work Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Bachelors Degree (B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc)
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.meesho.com
- At Meesho you work as a data scientist, a data-driven organization with the core mission empowering 20 million entrepreneurs.
- Data scientist work is a backend and internal part of the mesh.
- At Meesho Understanding reseller preferences to provide them with the most relevant products.
- At Meesho Modelling which resellers will be the most impacted by changes in our incentive structures
- At Meesho Designing discount programs to help our resellers sell more
- At Meesho Inferring insights from our existing data to identify new growth opportunities
- At Meesho Designing experiments to improve usability across our product suite
- At Meesho How can you help resellers better recognize end-customer preferences to improve their revenue?
- At Meesho Using data to identify bottlenecks that helps our suppliers meet their SLA requirements
- At Meesho What frontend visualizations will best help category managers understand the current
- At meesho candidate should pass out from high tier college like IIT, NIT, BITS, DCE
- Also, Candidate should have 1 to 3 years experience in data science
- At Meesho good understanding of and belief in Meesho’s business model and product
- candidate must have a strong understanding of Statistics and Linear Algebra
- Strong understanding of hypothesis/model testing and ability to identify common model testing errors like overfitting, underfitting, type I and type II errors
- Good Experience designing and running A/B tests and drawing insights from them
- Candidate have Familiarity with Python or R, proficiency with SQL
- Strong communication skills to explain your analysis
- Experience in working on personalization or other Machine Learning problems
- Good Familiarity with Big Data tech stack like Apache Spark, Hadoop, Redshift