Postman is Hiring Software Engineer
Postman is Hiring Software Engineer, Backend | Postman is looking for software developer who strong in the backend, Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 8+ million developers and more than 400k companies to access 200 million APIs every month.
Company Name: Postman
Job Role: Software Engineer, Backend
Experience: 2+ Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.postman.com
- At postman you will work as software developer, Backend, Build and own microservices while working with a cross-functional
team of Product Managers, Designers, Support and Product, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- At postman you will manage Manage the roadmap and SLAs for the microservices that you own.
- At postman Create and periodically review Architectural diagram for the Microservices and manage their dependencies.
Perform Code reviews.
- At postman Deploy and monitor versions, retire older versions and push patch fixes.
- At postman Manage Mocks, Docs, Monitors, Integration and Contract Tests using Postman.
- At postman On-board, mentor and off-board developers within the Microservices you own.
- At postman You’ve been building web applications for 2+ years.
- At postman You’ve experience high-level programming languages – e.g. Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby, Go. We code primarily in Node.js, so you’ll be excited to either ramp up on that or continue building awesome things with it.
- At postman You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals – Algorithms, Databases, Networking and Distributed Systems.
- At postman You write testable, maintainable code that’s easy to understand.
- At postman You are a strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to product managers, designers, support and other engineers.
- At postman You enjoy helping onboard new team members, mentoring, and teaching.
- At postman You have a curiosity about how things work.