Vodafone Off Campus Drive 2020 Vodafone is a second-largest network operator in India. Vodafone headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Company Name: Vodafone India Ltd
Job Role: IT Trainee
Job Location: Across India
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech Computers Science / IT /Electronics Engineering
Batch: 2019 Batch
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.vodafone.in
- At Vodafone candidate, the IT Development Technician is responsible for providing operational and administrative services for the development of applications in line with the technology roadmap and standards.
- At Vodafone candidate, IT Development Technician performs assigned tasks supporting the development of program logic for new applications/products or analysis and modification of logic in existing applications
- Typically reports to the Senior IT Development Team Leader.
- Good understanding of IT Development procedures and concepts to deliver assigned tasks to support the execution of the development of applications.
- Provides advice for certain IT Development processes related, but not limited to development activities in line with the business brief and SLAs, resolving application domain challenges across the critical systems (eg Billing, CRM, and Provisioning).
- Exchanges information to deliver assigned tasks for the delivery of providing technical support of demand management during concept and solution design phases and change requests
- Microservices and APIs
- Digital Experience Platforms
- Dev Ops