Principal Recruitment 2020 | Principal hiring java developer at the Pune location. eligible candidates can apply for this position, details re given below.
|Company Name:||Principal Global Services Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role:||Java Developer|
|Qualification:||B.E/B.Tech Any Graduate|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
Job Description :
At Principal Java Developer role is responsible for developing, testing and maintaining the applications with established processes.
- Strong technical skills.
- Knowledge of SDLC.
- Good aptitude, positive attitude, strong reasoning and communication skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Good analytical skills and research-oriented.
- Develop and maintain technical designs based on requirements
- Develop application code for programs while following coding standards
- Develop and execute unit tests
- Complete Analysis & documentation as required by the project
- Support application testing and resolve test defects
- Report status updates as required by the project
- Follow established project execution processes
- Get actively involved in Training, self-development & knowledge sharing
How to Apply Principal Recruitment 2020 ?
All Interested & Eligible candidates can directly apply using below link.
Apply Principal Recruitment 2020: Click Here
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Internship||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram||Click Here|
- Flipkart Recruitment 2021
- KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer
- Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021
- Sutherland Recruitment 2021
- HCL Technology Pool Off Campus Drive 2021 | 2019-2020 Batch | Freshers
- SISA Recruitment 2021
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.