Amazon Hiring Data Scientist Intern | Amazon’s looking for Data Scientist to optimize one of the most complex logistics systems in the world. Academic and/or practical background in Computer Science, Engineering, Operations Research, or Process Control is particularly relevant for this position. Experience in the integration of model-based engineering tools and/or multidisciplinary analysis & optimization is also a plus.
|Job Role:||Data Scientist Intern|
|Job Location:||Bangalore, India|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Identify predictors and causes of business-related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root
- Pursuing a Masters or equivalent advanced degree from a top tier Technology school
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem-solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project-based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
- Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation, and deployment at scale.
- Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe, and PyTorch.
- Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass, etc.
How to Apply Amazon Internship?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link.
Apply for Amazon Hiring Data Scientist Intern : Click Here
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Internship||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram||Click Here|
- ABB Recruitment 2020 | ABB Careers
- Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 | Bain & Company Careers | Analyst
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Infosys Careers | Infosys Diploma Drive
- Voltas Recruitment 2020 | Voltas Limited Hiring Design Engineer | Voltas Careers 2020
- Times World Jobs 2020 | Times World Careers | Digital Media Content Writer
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.