Python for Beginners Learn Python Programming in Hindi | Free for limited time this course os premium but now 100 % OFF on this course. The most important thing is this course is in Hindi and you will get a certificate. After completing this course.
Head into the world of Python Programming, easy and detailed. Build your own applications, right from the basics.
Ansh Bhawanani created this course.7000+ Students are enrolled this course
What you learn in this course:
- Introduce Python with yourself
- In depth discussion about every topic of programming in Python, in your native language, HINDI!
- Learn from the basics, build complete understanding and practical knowledge
- Live Projects to clear each and every concept learnt so far
- Be thorough with modern real world object oriented programming
- Learn the magic of programming efficiently
- Hands on coding on an IDE live with explanations
- Be able to write your own Python programs efficiently, including games!
- Learn some intermediate topics like regular expressions, socket programming, command line arguments, and many more
- Be able to create your own modules and packages in python
- No strict requirements just some basics of Computer Systems and some programming background knowledge. Basics of C would be helpful.
- A decent computer which can run Python IDE (PyCharm). 4GB RAM is sufficient.
The following major topics have been covered in the course:
- Installation and Setup Python and PyCharm
- Data Types
- Numbers, Integers, Floating-Point Numbers
- Print Formatting
- Booleans and None type
- Comparison and Logical Operators
- Conditional Statement (if, elif, else)
- Loops (for and while)
- Some useful functions and operators (range(), zip(), enumerate(), etc.)
- random Module
- List Comprehensions
- lambda expressions
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Classes and Objects
- Inheritance, Polymorphism, Privacy
- File Handling
- Exception Handling
- Modules and Packages
- pip and PyPI
- Regular Expressions
Who this course is for:
- IT Students new to programming
- People having C/C++/JAVA knowledge looking to learn Python
- Beginner Python programmers who want to level up their skills!
- Those who want to learn in Hindi!
Python for Beginners Learn Python Programming in Hindi
Registration Link: Click Here
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Internship||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram||Click Here|
- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 | Reliance Jio
- Jio Recruitment 2020 | Jio Hiring Freshers | Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Amazon Hiring Support Analyst | Amazon Recruitment 2020 | Amazon KDP
- JP Morgan Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 | Analyst | JP Morgan Recruitment
- HCL Freshers Recruitment 2020 | HCL Technologies Hiring Freshers
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.