Python for Data Science By IBM | This free Python course provides a beginner-friendly introduction to Python for Data Science. Practice through lab exercises, and you’ll be ready to create your first Python scripts on your own. his introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python for data science, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours.
- Python Basics
- Your first program
- Expressions and Variables
- String Operations
- Python Data Structures
- Lists and Tuples
- Python Programming Fundamentals
- Conditions and Branching
- Objects and Classes
- Working with Data in Python
- Reading files with open
- Writing files with open
- Loading data with Pandas
- Working with and Saving data with Pandas
- This course is free.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question
RECOMMENDED SKILLS PRIOR TO TAKING THIS COURSE:
- Basic Math
Register For Python For Data Science By IBM: Register
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Internship||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram||Click Here|
- Amazon Hiring Support Analyst | Amazon Recruitment 2020 | Amazon KDP
- JP Morgan Off-Campus Recruitment 2020 | Analyst | JP Morgan Recruitment
- HCL Freshers Recruitment 2020 | HCL Technologies Hiring Freshers
- Coding Ninjas Software Internship Program | Software Developer Internship
- Reliance Jio Recruitment 2020 | Reliance Jio Hiring Graduate Trainee | Reliance Jio
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.