Python for Data Science By IBM | This free Python course provides a beginner-friendly introduction to Python for Data Science. Practice through lab exercises, and you’ll be ready to create your first Python scripts on your own. his introduction to Python will kickstart your learning of Python for data science, as well as programming in general. This beginner-friendly Python course will take you from zero to programming in Python in a matter of hours.
- Python Basics
- Your first program
- Expressions and Variables
- String Operations
- Python Data Structures
- Lists and Tuples
- Python Programming Fundamentals
- Conditions and Branching
- Objects and Classes
- Working with Data in Python
- Reading files with open
- Writing files with open
- Loading data with Pandas
- Working with and Saving data with Pandas
- This course is free.
- It is self-paced.
- It can be taken at any time.
- It can be audited as many times as you wish.
- There is only ONE chance to pass the course, but multiple attempts per question
RECOMMENDED SKILLS PRIOR TO TAKING THIS COURSE:
- Basic Math
Python For Data Science By IBM: Register
- Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Software Engineer | Only Fresher | Mumbai & Pune
- Netcentric Recruitment 2021: Frontend Developer | Junior-Mid Immediate Joiner | Pune | B.E./B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
- Eurofins Recruitment 2021 for Associate Software Engineer | Associate QA Test Engineer | Bangalore | B.E/B.Tech
- Synopsys Recruitment 2021: R&D Engineer | Freshers | Noida | B.E/B.Tech
- Toshiba Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers For Trainee Engineer | Across India | 2021 Batch | B.E/B.Tech
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.