IIAP Recruitment 2020 | The Indian Institute of Astrophysics is an autonomous national institute of the department of science and technology. Government of India. Astronomy, Astrophysics, and Allied Sciences & Technology. Eligible candidate can apply for this position. Details are given below.
|Job Role:||Trainee Engineer|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Join Now|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Join Now|
- Total Vacancies: 3
- IT Support: 2
- Web: 1
Age Limit: 26 years
Engineer Trainee (IT Support):
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc or equivalent in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ IT with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution. OR
- BCA/ MCA with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
Engineer Trainee (Web):
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ MCA with a minimum of 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution.
- The percentage of marks is relaxable if the candidate’s technical experience is exceptional.
Selection will be on the based on interview.
How To Apply For IIAP Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.iiap.res.in) website on or before 31st July 2020.
Apply For IIAP Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Apply Before Link Expires
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Like Our Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Join Our LinkedIn Page||Click Here|
|Follow On Instagram||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Internship||Click Here|
|Join Our Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram||Click Here|
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Full Stack Developer
- MedTourEasy Recruitment 2020 | Data Analyst Trainee | Remote
- Wipro Elite Off Campus Drive 2021 | Wipro Elite 2021| INR 3.50 LPA | 2021 Batch
- Darshan Softech Recruitment 2020 | Trainee / Junior / Quality Assurance Analyst
- Colan Recruitment 2020 | Software Testing – Manual
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.