JP Morgan Off-campus Recruitment 2020 | JP Morgan is hiring Analyst – Advisor at the Bangalore location.who have 1 to 3 Years experience in analyst and advisor field. Eligible candidates can this position details are given below.
Company Name: JP Morgan
Role: Analyst – Advisor Support
Experience: 1 to 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.jpmorganchase.com
- University degree holder (including MBA / CFA) and/or with 1-3 years of professional experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent stakeholder engagements skills
- Fluency in English required
- PowerPoint and Excel expertise required
- Strong understanding of the needs and sensitivities of client management
- Absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters
- Able to work under minimal supervision; adaptable to work in a demanding environment
- Detail-oriented and results-focused
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and oral
- Exceptional follow-up and follow-through skills
- Preparing presentations and materials for client and prospective client meetings
- Coordinating with global investment specialists, wealth advisors and capital advisors on client needs, meeting agendas, and managing client follow-up
- Assisting in account openings and account reviews
- Daily account administration
- Researching client inquiries and managing follow-up communication and materials
- Periodic updating of client information
How To JP Morgan Recruitment?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this .
- Honeywell Hiring News 2023 For Software Engineer I
- Proman Job Opportunity 2023 Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Experinced Allow
- Jaguar Land Rover Careers 2023 hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Experience Should be Apply
- Loreal Off Campus Drive 2023 Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now
- Johnson Controls Job Inviting 2023 Fresher Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee | 2022 Batch
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.