Nokia Recruitment 2020 | Nokia is hiring freshers who have 0 to 1-year experience in customer technical support. Eligible candidates can this position details are given below.
Company Name: Nokia
Role: Customer Technical support professional
Location: Bangalore, India
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.nokia.com
- Drive outages and restore the services in synchronization with the customer, partners, and Technical Support Operations.
- Resolve incidents within a defined time period, and escalate unresolved incidents to Technical Support Operations, Outside Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), third-party providers, etc.
- Manage the communication during incidents, for ongoing tickets or when requested.
- Produce Incident Reports, conduct RCA analyzes and Lesson Learned.
- Reviewing and auditing the process, ensure team compliance to processes..
- Producing management information, including KPIs and reports using management tools
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
- Customer service skills
- Ability to excel when under pressure
- Culturally adaptable and flexible;
- Analytical skills
- Self Motivated
- Team focused
- UNIX, Linux OS
- Experience in Microsoft office tools.
- Understanding of Network Management function in the network
- Customer Focus
- Manage Execution
- Foster Open Communication
- Search to Learn Continuously
- Team Management
- Customer Relationships
- Project Management
How To Nokia Recruitment 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this .
- Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Software Engineer | Only Fresher | Mumbai & Pune
- Netcentric Recruitment 2021: Frontend Developer | Junior-Mid Immediate Joiner | Pune | B.E./B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
- Eurofins Recruitment 2021 for Associate Software Engineer | Associate QA Test Engineer | Bangalore | B.E/B.Tech
- Synopsys Recruitment 2021: R&D Engineer | Freshers | Noida | B.E/B.Tech
- Toshiba Corporation Off Campus Drive 2021 Hiring Freshers For Trainee Engineer | Across India | 2021 Batch | B.E/B.Tech