Byju’s Recruitment 2020 | Byju’s Is hiring BE/BTech/MBA candidates freshers can apply also for this position details are given below.
Happy Engineers Day
Company Name: Think and Learn (Byjus)
Role: Business Development Associate
Location: Across India
Job Type: Full Time
Official Website: www.byjus.com
- BE/BTech/MBA All Branches with Excellent skills
- 10Th Grade Cut-off Score: 60% or above.
- UG/PG Cut-off Score: 6 CGPA or 55% and above
- 2017/2018/2019/2020 (Final year) Batches
- Generating revenue by counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Converting free app users to paid users using emails, SMS, and direct sales.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Doing resume analysis of prospects; suggesting the right type of masters programs
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test prep and admissions consulting products
- Share information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, the application processes, and deadlines on proactive basis for abroad education.
- Telephonic Interview
- Multiple rounds of face to face Interview
How To Apply For Byju’s Recruitment 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply For Byju’s Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Apply Before Link Expires
- TCS MBA Hiring 2021 | TCS MBA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Byju’s Recruitment 2020 | Byju’s Hiring Process
- Myntra Careers Software Engineer 2020 | Myntra Software Engineer Salary
- Extreme Networks Recruitment 2020 | Bangalore | Programmer
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 | Full Stack Developer
- Join Our Telegram Channel
- Join Our Whatsapp Group
- Subscribe Youtube Channel
- Follow On Instagram Page
- Join Our Telegram Internship
- Join Our Facebook Group
- Join Our Telegram Group
- Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.