Full Creative Careers 2020 | Full Creative Is looking for Junior Software Engineer At the Chennai location. All details are given below let’s check the description. full creative’: walk-in
Company Name: Full Creative
Role: Junior Software Engineer
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.full.io
- Test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Install software application necessary for employees to perform their roles and responsibilities.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Diagnose, resolve and document technical issues.
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and toward automation.
- Providing support for MAC and PC and follow protocols set in place for installing software.
- Provide Helpdesk and Remote Desktop support.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and networking.
- Demonstrate a passion to learn and share the latest trends in technology.
- Exhibit the qualities of a quick learner in an agile-startup environment.
- Possess good communication skills in English.
- Should be willing to work in night shift.
How To Apply For Full Creative Walk-in?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply For Full Creative Careers 2020: Click Here
- Flipkart Recruitment 2021
- KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer
- Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021
- Sutherland Recruitment 2021
- HCL Technology Pool Off Campus Drive 2021 | 2019-2020 Batch | Freshers
- Join Our Telegram Channel
- Join Our Whatsapp Group
- Subscribe Youtube Channel
- Follow On Instagram Page
- Join Our Telegram Internship
- Join Our Facebook Group
- Join Our Telegram Group
- Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.