Philips Recruitment 2020 | Philips is looking for an entry-level software engineer at the Bangalore location. All the required details are given below. Let’s check the description. Philips Careers in 2020. Philips India Careers.
Company Name: Philips
Role: Software Engineer
Batch: 2020 Passouts Only
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.philips.com
- Knowledge of developing applications in C/C++
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Responsible for the coding, realization and test of a system, subsystem and component
- Develops the work with focus on consumer needs and technological competitiveness, and keeps this outside-in approach in mind for code he creates.
- Combines existing and/or purchased modules into components, which can be integrated into the subsystem.
- Supports issue investigation, maintenance, complaints handling and complete life cycle of SW development
- Preferably worked on Windows platform
- Good in OS fundamentals
- Communication skills: Good spoken and written skills
- Self-starter and quick learner and ability to work in a global team setting with minimal supervision
- Should be a good team player
How To Apply For Philips Recruitment 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply For Philips Recruitment 2020: Click Here
Apply Before Link Expires
- Flipkart Recruitment 2021
- KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer
- Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021
- Sutherland Recruitment 2021
- HCL Technology Pool Off Campus Drive 2021 | 2019-2020 Batch | Freshers
- Join Our Telegram Channel
- Join Our Whatsapp Group
- Subscribe Youtube Channel
- Follow On Instagram Page
- Join Our Telegram Internship
- Join Our Facebook Group
- Join Our Telegram Group
- Join Our EEE & ETC Telegram
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
philips recruitment process on-campus