Deloitte Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Deloitte is a hiring analyst at Hyderabad location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: Deloitte
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.deloitte.com
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate a higher sense of ownership, attention to detail, and process adherence.
- Should be client-centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A good grasp of the cyber-security and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- The inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
- Bachelor’s in Engineering (B.E./B.Tech) – Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science and other Circuital Branches
- Master’s in Engineering (M.E./M.Tech) /Master’s in Science(M.S)/Master’s in Computer Application (MCA) – Cyber Security or Computer Science
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no current backlog
How To Deloitte Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Infosys Will Raise Salaries, Promotion And Offer Bonuses
- LifeWorks Off Campus Hiring 2022 For Software Engineer-QA | Freshers | Gurgaon
- Tech Mahindra Recruitment 2022 | WORK FROM HOME | Any Graduate | Freshers(0-2)
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.