Esko Recruitment 2020 | Esko is looking for freshers at the Bangalore location. QA Engineer Trainee for this position esko is hiring all details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: Esko
Role: QA Engineer Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: IdR1127944
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.esko.com
- Engineering candidates passed out in the year 2020
- Knowledge of QA practice both at a conceptual and practical level
- Good analytical skills and self-initiative to learn new technologies with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Writing, executing, and evaluating regression test cases for the Products
- Learn and write automation scripts for the identified test cases
- Fully document the test result or any unexpected anomalies or defects identified in regression testing with instructions on how to recreate each. Provide development teams with sufficient details to understand, replicate, and resolve the defect.
- Maintain well-organized records of test results
- Install, configure and maintain product, data, tools, databases, and test environments
- Work with the development team to understand what changes in the software product done in each release/build need what updates to the regression test plans and test cases to maximize test coverage.
- test methodology and product knowledge in the design of regression tests and testing strategies.
- Manage defect tracking and resolution processes so that a consistent, documented process is used and followed.
- Has the ability to learn and adapt the test automation scripting for regressions
How To Esko Off Campus Drive 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Honeywell Hiring News 2023 For Software Engineer I
- Proman Job Opportunity 2023 Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Experinced Allow
- Jaguar Land Rover Careers 2023 hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee | Experience Should be Apply
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.