Famwork Recruitment 2020 | Famwork Is hiring intern at the chennai location. All details are given below.
Company Name: Famwork
Role: Intern (SaaS) Product Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.famwork.com
- A people-friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills has strong presentation skillsAbility to think creatively and solve the problem familiarity in the agile development framework will be preferable. Prior experience in development or program management will be a plus
- Help in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer-facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirements.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Build your own POC using wireframes, customer stories, and analyze the potential impact work with the leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key partners. Coordinate with the engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Represent the company in product or domain-specific conferences and events. Stay on top of the market and competitions. Act like an owner for the success of your product.
- Experience Letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Job Offer based on performance CTC 5-11L
How To Apply For Famwork Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply For Famwork Recruitment 2020 : Click Here
Apply Before Link Expires
- TCS MBA Hiring 2021 | TCS MBA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Byju’s Recruitment 2020 | Byju’s Hiring Process
- Myntra Careers Software Engineer 2020 | Myntra Software Engineer Salary
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.