Final Quadrant Hiring Data Analyst | Final Quadrant is looking for a data analyst at a remote location. All details are given below.
Company Name: Final Quadrant
Role: Data Analyst
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: https://finalquadrant.com
- We are looking for experienced analysts to join our Analytics team and help drive the understanding, growth, and success of the product.
- The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience and will be comfortable working with a nascent data infrastructure to identify, monitor, and impact key metrics and help us make better decisions.
- They will be scrappy, independent, and excited about having a big impact from a new team.
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business or product decisions.
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses.
- Minimum of 4 years experience writing production datasets in SQL/Hive OR building internal/production data tools for experimentation, or exploration in a scripting language (Python, PHP, Ruby, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (experimentation, probabilities, regression).
- Comfort with basic HTML/CSS/JS.
- Academic and/or professional experience in a quantitative field.
- Experience in software engineering a plus.
- Experience in predictive modeling in big data environment is a plus.
- Use data to inform and influence the direction of the product team roadmaps and inform business decisions.
- Partner with product teams to define goals and identify key metrics for existing features and new releases.
- Work closely with Product, Engineering, and Marketing to rapidly design experiments and iterate on results.
- Improve our understanding of patterns/trends in user behavior and find new product opportunities.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics and experiment results.
- Work closely with Data Engineering to author and develop core data sets to empower operational and exploratory analyses.
How To Final Quadrant Careers 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Marsh McLennan Recruitment 2021 | Trainee Software Engineer | Only Fresher | Mumbai & Pune
- Netcentric Recruitment 2021: Frontend Developer | Junior-Mid Immediate Joiner | Pune | B.E./B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA
- Eurofins Recruitment 2021 for Associate Software Engineer | Associate QA Test Engineer | Bangalore | B.E/B.Tech
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.