IBM Internship 2020 | IBM is looking for an intern at the Gurgaon location all details are given below lets check the description.
Company Name: IBM
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Type: Intern
Job ID: 334845BR
Official Website: www.ibm.com
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Investigate security issues
- Perform threat hunting
- Configure and Monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Prepare use cases, policies, and implement.
- Responsible for executing consulting engagements in the areas of Security Strategy Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Security Incident and Event Management
- Review the client contractual requirements
- Proactively and dedicatedly identify project risks, security incident,s and report to the concerned teams.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Evaluate the current level of compliance to the security framework
- You shall be required to display, Risk and Compliance, IT Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Basic security concepts, Security network concepts, Information Security policy and procedure creation, IT Audit
- Working knowledge of industry-standard risk, governance, and security standard methodologies
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- You shall be required to display Security Governance, Risk and Compliance, IT Risk Management, Regulatory Compliance, Basic security concepts, Security network concepts, Information Security policy and procedure creation, IT Audit
How To IBM Internship 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Dover Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | Bangalore | Fresher Hire 2021
- Cadence Recruitment 2021 | Marketing Intern | Bangalore | Freshers | Apply Now
- Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | Ahmedabad | Apply Now
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.