Tata Communications Hiring Freshers 2020 | Tata Communications is hiring Technical Support Engineer at the Pune location. All details are given below lets check the description.
Company Name: Tata Communications
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Experience: 0 To 1 Year
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (2019 – ECE / EEE / E&TC Engineering Graduates Only.)
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: 2.00 to 2.50 LPA
Official Website: www.tatacommunications.com
- We are looking for candidates who have excellent communication skills and wish to make their career in Technology and Telecommunications.
- Permanent Role with Tata Communications Ltd.
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible, able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision.
- Basic knowledge on telecom network infrastructure.
- Project work in Cloud, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Backup, Network/Information Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate MUST have excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should be ready to work in any shift timings including night shifts.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology, work location and timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
How To Tata Communications Off Campus Drive 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Dover Corporation Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | Bangalore | Fresher Hire 2021
- Cadence Recruitment 2021 | Marketing Intern | Bangalore | Freshers | Apply Now
- Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | Ahmedabad | Apply Now
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.