Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Staff Engineer Software | Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring a software engineer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below lets check the description. Thermo Fisher Scientific jobs in bangalore
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Role: Staff Engineer, Software
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 131828BR
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.thermofisher.com
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalently technical disciplines.
- Strong leadership skills, experience working with a geographically distributed team, should be able to manage a small team
- Extensive experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: Apache tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, and JSON/XML/Ajax
- Ability to develop and guide a test-driven development approach using frameworks like JUnit
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Has experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Is authentic, transparent, and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as an opportunity
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
- This position will work within the Services SW organization to develop and implement SW solutions with aim of enabling IOT based instrument support capabilities
- Candidate must be able to translate business needs into effective technical solutions. Be part of a team that builds and integrates interactive web sites, applications, and services for both internal and external customers.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Responsible for architecture, the initial design of new software, and/or extensive software revisions.
- Define technical requirements and create architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions.
- Participate in training and orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently
- Experience working with a broad team of internal and external resources to deliver S/W on time and on budget. Experience interfacing with team members in a geographically dispersed environment.
How To Apply?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply For Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Staff Engineer Software: Click Here
Apply Before Link Expires
- TCS MBA Hiring 2021 | TCS MBA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Byju’s Recruitment 2020 | Byju’s Hiring Process
- Myntra Careers Software Engineer 2020 | Myntra Software Engineer Salary
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.
Thermo Fisher Scientific jobs in bangalore