Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Staff Engineer Software | Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring a software engineer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below lets check the description. Thermo Fisher Scientific jobs in bangalore
Company Name: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Role: Staff Engineer, Software
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 131828BR
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.thermofisher.com
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or equivalently technical disciplines.
- Strong leadership skills, experience working with a geographically distributed team, should be able to manage a small team
- Extensive experience in Java application development frameworks and technologies: Apache tomcat, Spring, Hibernate, and JSON/XML/Ajax
- Ability to develop and guide a test-driven development approach using frameworks like JUnit
- Experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Has experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Is authentic, transparent, and leads by example, holding self and others accountable. Inspires motivates and collaborates with others
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions. Is willing to ask difficult questions and take risks. Greets challenge and change as an opportunity
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and “figure out what needs figuring out”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
- This position will work within the Services SW organization to develop and implement SW solutions with aim of enabling IOT based instrument support capabilities
- Candidate must be able to translate business needs into effective technical solutions. Be part of a team that builds and integrates interactive web sites, applications, and services for both internal and external customers.
- Must have an in-depth understanding of the software development lifecycle and be able to communicate project status, issues, and resolutions.
- Responsible for architecture, the initial design of new software, and/or extensive software revisions.
- Define technical requirements and create architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions.
- Participate in training and orienting new software engineers as they join the team.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently
- Experience working with a broad team of internal and external resources to deliver S/W on time and on budget. Experience interfacing with team members in a geographically dispersed environment.
How To ?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Engineer | Ahmedabad | Apply Now
- Medtronic Recruitment 2021 | Software Engineer | Fresher | Hyderabad | Apply Now
- ThoughtFocus Recruitment 2021 | Engineer – AI | Bangalore | 0 to 2 Years | Bangalore
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.
Thermo Fisher Scientific jobs in bangalore