Univ.AI Hiring Intern 2020| Univ.Ai is looking for an Intern at the Bangalore location. There will be a 100 day’s internship program. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: Univ.AI
Role: Campus Intern
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: https://univ.ai
- 100-day Campus Internship program
- Get the real-world experience of an on-the-job tech marketeer. Learn to build a brand. Master marketing strategy, digital marketing, direct marketing, and a bit of growth hacking.
- By the time you leave college, you’ll have some of the most sought after skills. Also, if you want to start your own company, you’ll know exactly what to do!
- Learn and apply basic machine learning, and inspire your peers to learn. Form a community of passionate learners and lead Univ.AI’s learning groups at your college/institute.
- Organize quizzes, hackathons, and develop learning resources – because together, everyone achieves more.
- Be a community leader and harness the skills you will eventually need to create your own AI company.
Advanced Leadership Program:
- Based on your passion and performance in the 100-day program, we provide you opportunities to continue after the first 100-days, as managers.
- The best managers will be appointed campus leaders, and further, as city-wide or regional leaders.
- Leadership positions will carry stipends between Rs.10,000-Rs.50,000 per term, based on your experience, seniority, and performance.
- All other positions will be uncompensated.
How To Apply For 100 Day’s Internship Program?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply For Univ.AI Hiring Intern 2020: Click Here
Apply Before Link Expires
- Webbyte Technologies Recruitment 2020 | Only Freshers | 2018 – 2020 Batch
- IHS Markit Recruitment 2021 | Graduate Program
- TCS Lateral Recruitment 2021 | TCS Hiring Contest
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.