Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020 | Wipro hiring drive for DWSD (Digital Workspace Service Desk), position.
Any graduate can this position. Minimum 3 Years allowed for this drive. All details are given below. Let’s check the description.
Company Name: Wipro
Role: DWSD (Digital Workspace Service Desk)
Qualification: B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economics Only
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: R7391
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.wipro.com
10th Standard: 50% or above
12th Standard: 50% or above
- 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing:
- 2020 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st-year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd-year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd-year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Coimbatore | Fresher
- Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 | Associate Security Operations Engineer
- The Complete C Programming Course for Beginners | Free Course | April 2021
- 75way Technologies Recruitment 2021 | 3 LPA | Junior Software Developer
- Unisys Recruitment 2021 | Application Test Engineer | Fresher
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.