Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020 | Wipro hiring drive for DWSD (Digital Workspace Service Desk), position.
Any graduate can apply for this position. Minimum 3 Years allowed for this drive. All details are given below. Let’s check the description.
Company Name: Wipro
Role: DWSD (Digital Workspace Service Desk)
Qualification: B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc Economics Only
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: R7391
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.wipro.com
10th Standard: 50% or above
12th Standard: 50% or above
- 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing:
- 2020 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 1st-year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd-year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd-year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply For Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply For Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020: Click Here Updated
Apply Before Link Expires
- ABB Recruitment 2020 | ABB Careers
- Bain & Company Recruitment 2020 | Bain & Company Careers | Analyst
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2020 | Infosys Careers | Infosys Diploma Drive
- Voltas Recruitment 2020 | Voltas Limited Hiring Design Engineer | Voltas Careers 2020
- Times World Jobs 2020 | Times World Careers | Digital Media Content Writer
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.