ABB Recruitment 2020 | ABB is hiring a Finance Analyst at the Bangalore location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: ABB
Role: Finance Analyst – Accounts Payable
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: IN76579068_E1
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.abb.com
- This is a Finance Analyst – Accounts Payable (AP) role, reporting to the Team Lead in Business Area – Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore.
- You will be responsible to process accounting transactions for Accounts Payable (AP) in a complete, accurate, and timely manner while ensuring compliance with internal guidelines and procedures and external regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Commerce.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- SAP knowledge in the AP domain is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Working knowledge in MS office.
- Must be flexible in working in shifts.
- Processing accounts payable transactions, ensuring accurate tracking, and processing.
- Performing necessary activities within the accounts payable area to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Executing analysis and reports as assigned and taking appropriate action as necessary.
- Compiling with and helping to achieve internal control over financial reporting compliance in accounts payable for applicable templates.
- Participating in internal control testing and prepares relevant documentation.
- Ensuring all relevant stakeholders are aware of progress and/or issues to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Checking invoices to verify that they comply with the fiscal and internal control requirements.
- Focusing on organizing and coordinating on a task, project, or program basis in support of a process or internal team.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
How To ABB Recruitment Drive 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.