Dell Technologies Off Campus Drive November 2020 | Dell Technologies is looking for Technician Technical Support at the bangalore location.
Company Name: Dell Technologies
Role: Technician Technical Support
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.dell.com
- Provide first level Support on Dell supplied products and/or peripherals
- Assign incidents in line with documented guidelines and procedures
- Demonstrate good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Handle inbound calls, emails, and web interface to support existing and new customers.
- Learn Dell Technologies products & services and should be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Be compliant and adhere to process design as per the management decision.
- Cooperate and collaborate with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the technical solution process.
- Understand the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions provided to resolve customer issues while maintaining and updating customer database
- First-rate customer focus, phone etiquette and work ethic
- Excellent communications skills
- Graduate Fresher to 4 years of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Good Knowledge of PC Hardware/Software for desktop & portable systems
- Any relevant Certification/Qualification.
How To Dell Technologies Off Campus Drive November 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.