Extreme Networks Recruitment 2020 | Extreme Networks is looking for a Programmer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below lets check the description. extreme networks interview questions
Company Name: Extreme Networks
Role: Programmer Salesforce
Experience: 1 Year
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.extremenetworks.com
- Ensures to meet the published SLA for trouble resolution and ticket backlog.
- Understanding requirements and developing high-quality deliverables.
- Strong technical background and application development experience on Force.com.
- Should have participated in and be familiar with SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
- 1+ years of experience in a technical programmer role, preferably supporting a Sales or Service organization
- Must be force.com certified developer. A force.com certified advanced developer certification would be a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of development experience on SFDC and Apex applications
- Hands-on experience with few mid-size global implementations using Salesforce.com in any one of these areas:
- Partner relationship management
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud
- Salesforce.com Sales Cloud
- Follow best coding practices, keeping custom code organized, readable, maintainable and documented
- Custom Business Process Developments via Salesforce administration and configuration including Apex
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or engineering is desired
- extreme networks interview questions
How To Extreme Networks Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Newgen Software Off Campus Drive For Data Scientist- Fresher | 2021, 2022
- Safran Off Campus Drive 2023 Fresher Hiring for Trainee Engineer/Engineer
- Hexaware Off Campus Drive For 2022/ 2023 Batch | Apply Now
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.
extreme networks bangalore salary