IBM Off Campus Drive 2020 | IBM is hiring a software engineer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: IBM
Role: Software Developer
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 338267BR
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.ibm.com
- You will be working on the implementation of the products as per customer requirements.
- Participate in, practice and help evolve the Agile Methodology
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio
- Implementation of the product as per customer requirements.
- principles of Agile in day to day work.
- Participate in the planning of big implementations for the customers and see that our product is implemented properly, thereby increasing the product reputation.
- Handle customer issues.
- Drive innovation within the product portfolio.
- Help in achieving higher customer satisfaction through technical deliverables.
- Experience in orchestration Tools – Docker/Kubernetes/OpenShift – any tool -must
- Experience using IBM Sterling Integrator, Sterling File Gateway or Any B2B products.
- Any-to-Any mapping (EDI, Flat File, XML etc) and ODBC mappings using GIS editor.
- understanding in Commutation protocols SFTP, FTP, HTTP, AS2, Connect Direct, Webservices.
- Developing Business Process workflows.
- DevOps- CI-CD integrations, Jenkins, pipeline, GIT, Bit Bucket, any Continuous-Integration, any Continuous-Delivery related tools
- Proven Communication Skill
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You will learn of other IBM initiatives to move your career forward within areas that really excite you.
How To IBM Recruitment 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.