McAfee Recruitment 2020 | McAfee is hiring data analysts at the Bangalore location. All details are given below lets check the description.
Company Name: McAfee
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 1+ Full time Intern
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: JR0021236
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.mcafee.com
- Identify and analyse complex data sets to provide insight into important goals. Develop automation for on-demand and self-service reporting of customer experience data to empower teams to:
- Promote deeper insights. Deliver insights critical for identifying areas of focus to improve customer outcomes
- Provide accurate data to support ad-hoc reporting.
- Understand data process flows and recommend data quality and process enhancements
- Identify potential changes in business and prove / disprove underlying reasons for change using data
- Refine information use important performance metrics to provide new insights Develop tools and reporting methods addressing customer outcomes using Excel and Power BI to enable senior leadership to visualize the state of the business and draw relevant conclusions
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using data mining techniques
- Identify and analyze data necessary to gain insight to optimize and improve and optimized customer outcomes.
- Create interactive data visualizations and presentations that allow the business leaders to adjust quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions
- Present and deliver valuable customer insights to McAfee business leaders
- 1+ year experience as intern or full-time
- You have experience transforming data trends into useful customer insights to guide data-driven strategy and customer experience with important partners
- Advanced personal computing skills and knowledge of MS Excel and creating presentations with MS PowerPoint
- Experience in querying languages (PowerBI, SQL, etc.) preferred
- Experience with survey management platform (Survey Monkey & Qualtrics)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Experience in developing reports and dashboards using industry standard BI tools ( PowerBI or Tableau preferred)
How To McAfee Careers 2020 ?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.