MedTourEasy Recruitment 2020 | MedTourEasy is looking for a data analyst trainee at a remote location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: MedTourEasy
Role: Data Analyst Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.medtoureasy.com
- We are looking for insightful, detail-oriented Data Analyst Trainees to work with our internal projects and management team as they collect and review data and use findings to optimize processes and develop stronger, more effective business strategies.
- medtoureasy careers
- Training Modules – Candidates will be completing the learning modules assigned.
- Guided Projects – Candidates will be working on guided projects assigned to them.
- Live Project – Candidates will be working on the live project assigned to them by the company.
- Project Report – Candidates will be preparing a project report and submit.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
- More education, certifications, or other distinctions are a plus.
- Experience or specialization may be required.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office and analytics software, mastery of certain programming languages may be required.
- Ability to recognize patterns and trends in large data sets and use numerical information to develop business strategies.
- Strong math, organization, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional presentation, research, and verbal and written communication.
- Ability to summarize and explain complex information to others.
How To Apply For MedTourEasy Careers 2020?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply Before Link Expires
- KPIT Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers | Trainee Engineer
- Mindtree Off Campus Drive 2021
- Sutherland Recruitment 2021
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.