Uber Recruitment 2020 | MBA Summer Intern 2020-21: IIM Bangalore uber is hiring interns at the Bangalore location. All details are given below lets check the description. Uber Internship 2020
Company Name: Uber
Role: MBA Summer Intern
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.uber.com
What you will do:
- Analytics: Utilize data to understand partner behavior and areas for improvement in our communication, sign-up, and incentive programs
- Process Optimization: Take big picture ideas and break them into measurable steps with multifaceted timelines for completion
- Product Improvement: Diligently search for bugs or new features that could improve a flawless partner and customer experience. Support developing & optimizing processes (prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc.) at scale, to demonstrate growth and drive efficiency
- Partner Relations & Support: Handle relationships with thousands of our partners/drivers, solve for the day-to-day issues, and simultaneously identify and take on potential problem areas and improvement opportunities.
- Get ahead: Take ownership of Uber’s growth in their city and go above and beyond to get the job done.
What makes a great Operations Intern?
- a great teammate. You’re willing to find resolutions to issues early, late, and often
- self-driven. You have superior interpersonal skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- naturally curious. You’re innovative, very creative, and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things
- a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, confident, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
- motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
How To MBA Summer Intern 2020-21: IIM Bangalore?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.