Wipro Elite Off Campus Drive 2021| Wipro is taking Elite Campus Drive All required details and Salary are given below. Lets check the description. wipro elite 2021 registration
Company Name: Wipro India Pvt Ltd.
Role: Project Engineer
Location: PAN India
Qualification: B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Year Of Passing: 2021
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: INR 3.50 LPA
Official Website: www.wipro.com
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
- 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
- Duration: 60 mins
- Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply:
wipro elite 2021 registration
- 5th January 2021
- Online assessment will be tentatively held between 11th January 2021 – 17th January 2021.
- It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 recruitment process.
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
- Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process.
- Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment.
- Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example, misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact email@example.com with the subject “Elite NLTH 2021” and the same will be responded to within 3 working days.
How To Apply For Wipro Elite 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply Before Link Expires
- Sutherland Recruitment 2021
- HCL Technology Pool Off Campus Drive 2021 | 2019-2020 Batch | Freshers
- SISA Recruitment 2021
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.