Wipro WILP Hiring Event 2021 | Event – WILP Hiring FY 2021 | Wipro is taking WILP event 2021 at multiple locations. All required criteria and details are given below let’s check the description. Only 2021 Passouts are eligible. wipro work integrated learning program
Company Name: Wipro
Location: Across India
Passout: 2021 Only
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 2020-2549926
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.wipro.com
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation: 60% or 6.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines.
- Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
Bachelor of Science – Sc. Eligible Streams – Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th & Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Period : (INR Per Month)
- 1st year STIPEND – 15,000 + 488 (ESI)
- 2nd year STIPEND – 17,000 + 553 (ESI)
- 3rd year STIPEND – 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
- Fourth Year : 23,000
- Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes / 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through a Technical Interview followed by a HR interview.
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit/restrict the participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP 2021.
- Last date to apply: 10th December 2020
- Online assessment will be tentatively held between 14th – 18th December 2020.
How To Apply For Work Integrated Learning Program 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Apply Before Link Expires
- TCS MBA Hiring 2021 | TCS MBA Off Campus Drive 2021
- Byju’s Recruitment 2020 | Byju’s Hiring Process
- Myntra Careers Software Engineer 2020 | Myntra Software Engineer Salary
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.