Arwizon Recruitment 2020| Arwizon is looking for software developer trainee at the bangalore location. Both Day and Night shift are available. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: Arwizon
Role: Software Developer Trainee
Job Type: Full Time (Day and Night) Shift
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.arwizon.com
- Develop application as per the instructions and guidance from senior developers
- Should possess good self-learning abilities and should always thrive to learn new technologies
- Should take responsibility for the tasks assigned and deliver it on time with the highest quality.
- Should convey project or task status to leads/mentors on time with clarity.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri – 9 am to 6 pm
- Salary: 20000 per month
- No remote working option
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA / MCA
- Department/Stream : CS, IS, IT, EC, EI, EEE
- Note: Other department students are eligible if they are good at below mentioned skill set
- HTML, CSS, Java, PHP, MySql
- Minimum 60% in 10th/SSLC, 12th/PUC, Diploma/Degree
- History of arrear(s)/backlog(s) is acceptable.
- No standing arrear(s)/backlog(s)
- 3 months of probation.
- Provident Fund
- During probation :
- ESI benefits are available.
- Salary will be 18,500 a month CTC
- After probation:
- Medical insurance for the employee and his/her family after probation
- Salary will be revised to 20,000 a month CTC
How To Apply For Arwizon Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Recruitment by using the below mentioned link. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Click Here Apply For Arwizon Recruitment 2020 (Day Shift)
Click Here Apply For Arwizon Recruitment 2020 (Night Shift)
Apply Before Link Expires
- Sutherland Recruitment 2021
- HCL Technology Pool Off Campus Drive 2021 | 2019-2020 Batch | Freshers
- SISA Recruitment 2021
- Attivo Recruitment 2021
- Zerosofttech Recruitment 2021 | PHP Programmer
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on recruitment.