Arwizon Recruitment 2020| Arwizon is looking for software developer trainee at the bangalore location. Both Day and Night shift are available. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Company Name: Arwizon
Role: Software Developer Trainee
Job Type: Full Time (Day and Night) Shift
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.arwizon.com
- Develop application as per the instructions and guidance from senior developers
- Should possess good self-learning abilities and should always thrive to learn new technologies
- Should take responsibility for the tasks assigned and deliver it on time with the highest quality.
- Should convey project or task status to leads/mentors on time with clarity.
- Working hours: Mon – Fri – 9 am to 6 pm
- Salary: 20000 per month
- No remote working option
- B.E / B.Tech / BCA / MCA
- Department/Stream : CS, IS, IT, EC, EI, EEE
- Note: Other department students are eligible if they are good at below mentioned skill set
- HTML, CSS, Java, PHP, MySql
- Minimum 60% in 10th/SSLC, 12th/PUC, Diploma/Degree
- History of arrear(s)/backlog(s) is acceptable.
- No standing arrear(s)/backlog(s)
- 3 months of probation.
- Provident Fund
- During probation :
- ESI benefits are available.
- Salary will be 18,500 a month CTC
- After probation:
- Medical insurance for the employee and his/her family after probation
- Salary will be revised to 20,000 a month CTC
How To Arwizon Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- IBM Recruitment For Freshers 2021 | Associate Consultant and Associate Systems Engineer
- Allianz Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers Trainee | Pune/Trivendrum
- TCS NQT Registration 2021 | National Qualifier Test Registration | TCS NQT Registration 2021 Link
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Coimbatore | Fresher
- Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 | Associate Security Operations Engineer
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.