BainBridge Navigation Recruitment Drive 2020 | BainBridge Navigation is looking for management Trainee at the Noida Location. All details are given below lets check the description.
Company Name: BainBridge Navigation
Role: Management Trainee
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: http://bainbridgenav.com
- We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Management Trainee for Noida Office.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher equivalent preferable in Management or Commerce
- Able to work under fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient and with a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Receiving training from the concerned people in addition to performing duties in several departments
- Learning staff functions, company policies, practices and operations
- Setting objectives and performance goals with the line manager
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance
- Performing additional duties which are often assigned to management trainees apart from the above-mentioned duties
- Please send your CV in MS Word format by email to email@example.com
- Please include your expected salary, last drawn salary, availability/notice period and reason for leaving past employment(s) in your resume
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
How To BainBridge Navigation Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021: Software Developer | IDFC First Bank Careers | B.E/B.Tech
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Across India | Fresher | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience | How To Get Job With No Experience
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.