IHS Markit Recruitment 2021 | IHS Markit is taking graduate program for MBA and BBA candidates. All details are given below lets check the description.
Company Name: IHS Markit
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Qualification: MBA (Finance)/ BBA degree,
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.ihsmarkit.com
- candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. To be an ideal fit for the role, you’ll have:
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards an MBA (Finance)/ BBA degree, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2021.
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
- January 2021 and July 2021 cohort based upon your Graduation date. Successful candidates will receive further information regarding the program.
- IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software, and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets.
- We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently, and comply with financial regulations.
- Our services benefit the entire financial enterprise, from traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, compliance officers, and operations teams to regulators and many others.
- We support the below business lines:
- Data and Information Services
- Trade Processing
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Technology Solutions
- Commentary & Analysis
How To Graduate Program 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
IHS Markit Recruitment 2021
- IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2021: Software Developer | IDFC First Bank Careers | B.E/B.Tech
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Across India | Fresher | System Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
- How to Write a Resume With No Experience | How To Get Job With No Experience
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.