Medtronic Internship 2020 | Medtronic is looking for intern at the Hyderabad location. All details are given below.
Company Name: Medtronic
Role: Intern (Supply Management)
Qualification: Working on Bachelors of Engineering or Bachelors of Technology in Mechanical.
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 20000HYT
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.medtronic.com
- The individual will Work closely with CoE Program Managers and Center Led Category Leaders to provide data analysis aligned with key initiatives
- The individual will also help develop NPD supplier scorecards; helping identify data needs, data locations, and data consolidation/summarization.
- Plan, develop, and help execute scorecard generation with various business units, category managers, or functional leads.
- Support SRM and Negotiation Workstreams with data to enable critical conversations with suppliers
- Ability to effectively work with and lead a team and to influence others
- Flexible to work during US office Hours
- Experience in Supply Management or Data Analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent time management and professionalism
- Ensure seamless communication across Medtronic Engineering & Innovation Center, Global BUs, and Global functions
- Ability to effectively understand and access data from a variety of data sources
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in presenting Global Teams in English
- Familiarity with big data concepts and principles
- Experienced in exporting data from mainframe systems and creating useable management reports
- Knowledge of SAP APO or JDE ERP software system
How To Medtronic Careers?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this .
- IBM Recruitment For Freshers 2021 | Associate Consultant and Associate Systems Engineer
- Allianz Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers Trainee | Pune/Trivendrum
- TCS NQT Registration 2021 | National Qualifier Test Registration | TCS NQT Registration 2021 Link
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.