Famwork Recruitment 2021 | Famwork is looking for UX Design & Research at the Tamil Nadu location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
About the Company:
Famwork, Inc is a Subscription-based Cloud-EHR SaaS product that Clinics and Healthcare providers use to manage their practice. We are focused on network-enabled services for healthcare and point-of-care mobile apps in the United States.
Company Name: Famwork
Role: UX Design & Research
Job Type: Internship
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: https://famworkinc-talent.freshteam.com/
- We are looking for a creative user experience designer, who’s obsessed with building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences.
- You’ll empathize with the user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research, and translate them into wireframes and prototypes.
- Perseverant in iterating full system and design to ensure great user experience.
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solutions.
- Perform research and analyze the real expectation of the user.
- Believe in action items on every screen and make a great effort in offering minimalist design within the scope of the system.
- Facilitate client’s digital product visions by designing wireframes, sketches, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers, and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories and journeys across multiple devices.
- Understand delivering the value of a good design today than a great design next year.
- Administer and collect user acceptance testing and perfect design if needed.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for a better user experience.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile, and wearables)
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, MarvelApp, Framer.js, Quartz, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UXPin
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding the detailed requirements and aligning the needs of product vision.
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard
- Excited to follow the UX industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to the team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- Standout colleague
Who can :
- Maters/Bachelors in Design (Only) Class Of 2021 | M.Des (Class Of 2022)
- Available for 4-6 months Internship
- Unpaid Intern
- Experience Letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Job Offer based on performance
- Expected CTC 12 – 15 L
How To Famwork Careers 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Internship 2023
- eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2023 Fresher Hiring for Software Associate – Intern | Last Date 16 Feb 2023
- National Australia Bank Careers 2023 Fresher Hiring for Advisor Engineer | 2023 Batch
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.