Lam Research Off Campus Drive 2021 | Lam research is looking for a Mechanical engineer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Role: Mechanical Engineer – I
Job Type: Full Time
Job ID: 154227
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: https://www.lamresearch.com/
- Education Qualification: BE/ B.Tech from Mechanical Engineering branch
- Cut off percentage: 65% Aggregate (No backlog as of now)
- BE/ B.Tech students (Graduating in June 2021)
- Willing to sign 2 years’ service agreement
- Designs and analyzes mechanical systems, equipment and packaging under guidance
- Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new or modified designs, prepares for design reviews
- Validates designs through hand calculations / prototypes to support engineering decisions
- Analyze Engineering Problems/Issues, propose and implement simple & effective solution
- Develops proficiency in Lam products, Engineering processes and standards
- Advanced manufacturing methods – Additive Manufacturing and 3D printing, Water jet machining, Ceramic manufacturing
- 3D modeling and Drafting knowledge in Creo or NX
- Knowledge of Part Modeling, Assembly & Detailing
- Knowledge about Mechanical Components and Standards, Strength of materials, Theory of Machines, Heat and Mass transfer, Fluid flow
- Proficiency in reading, understanding & creating simple Mechanical Drawings & Specifications and Drafting standards
- Manufacturing process knowledge such as machining, welding, sheet-metal, casting
How To Lam Research Careers 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- KPIT Off Campus Drive 2022 | Graduate Trainee | Batch 2021/2022 | CTC 3.8 LPA | Fresher
- TCS NQT 2022 For Any Graduate | Last Date: 25 March 2022 | Fresher | Across India | 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch
- Western Union Off Campus Drive 2022 | Trainee Associate | New Graduates | Pune
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.