PowerSchool Recruitment 2021 | PowerSchool is looking for an associate software engineer at the Bangalore location. All details are given below let’s check the description.
Company Name: PowerSchool
Role: Associate software engineer
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: https://www.powerschool.com
• Investigate and resolve issues reported for a large web application following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, ing established patterns and algorithms.
• Analyze performance and develop improvements to performance of web application.
• Assist with security updates to web application.
• Perform upgrades to 3rd party libraries and tools used by the web application
• Assist in implementing new web application software features and products following best practices such as authoring of unit tests, writing maintainable code, ing established patterns and algorithms
• Specialize in client or server side web application development as a member of a project team. Preference for familiarity with the full technical stack.
• Assist in developing software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality
• Work as part of an Agile SCRUM team in the planning, scoping, estimation and execution of technical solutions
• Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
• Other duties as assigned. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technologies required or equivalent experience
• This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn
• Knowledge of Dot Net, SQL Server
• Ability to become familiar with OWASP threats and mitigation techniques
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection, MV**, SOA, n-tier architecture
• Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions
• Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment
- This role will implement, code, build, and test new features, maintain existing features, and develop reports that will include components, data models, customization and reporting features for our products.
- Additionally, this position will gather and refine requirements, develop designs, implement, test and document solutions to produce the highest quality product and customer satisfaction.
How To PowerSchool Careers 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can this . Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.