Accenture Off Campus Drive 2021 | Accenture is hiring an Associate Software Engineer across India. All details are given below.
Company Name: Accenture
Role: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Across India
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: Best In Industry
Official Website: www.accenture.com
- Join our team that is developing, designing, and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
What would you do?
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- Maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies:
- SAP ABAP
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
What we need?
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with an aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution
- Support infrastructure operations and /or manage delivery for IT production system and services
- Flexibility to relocate for project deployment to any part of India and work in 24X7 shifts basis business requirement
Also, the below mentioned will be preferred:
- Basic understanding of ABAP Development on HANA, CDS, AMDP, Performance Analysis
- Experience or knowledge in configuration, customization of Salesforce.com applications
- Good working knowledge in J2EE and full-stack development
- Knowledge and development experience of .NET (ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC)
How To Apply For Accenture Recruitment 2021?
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for Job. Shortlisted candidates will receive an email with the confirmation of the interview date/venue and other details.
- IBM Recruitment For Freshers 2021 | Associate Consultant and Associate Systems Engineer
- Allianz Technology Off Campus Drive 2021 | Freshers Trainee | Pune/Trivendrum
- TCS NQT Registration 2021 | National Qualifier Test Registration | TCS NQT Registration 2021 Link
- Infosys Off Campus Drive 2021 | Coimbatore | Fresher
- Silicon Labs Recruitment 2021 | Associate Security Operations Engineer
Stay tuned with www.startupjobsportal.com to receive more such updates on jobs.